Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2006 4:55:17 AM EDT
It was one of those just in the moment deals since it was new years and there wasn't anybody else around she felt like kissin(she looked like in the face, good body though), but it was cool with me just the same, good thing I know where the cameras don't see, cause surveilence picked up a shot of two female poker dealers smoochin and called me to investigate, I woulda liked to seen it in person and been standin right there but they had stopped before I made it to the area, I'd have to promiss'em I would come between them, course I woulda felt left out if they didn't invite me to join.

MLW>"<

Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:24:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:29:13 AM EDT
[#2]
No, that was Rats date, the chick I kissed had a nice body, she just had sommer teeth and blood shot eyes.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually I flew solo last night. Went to a friends house n had a couple drinks n listened to some comedian guy he had on dvd and then I came home probly around 1:30am or so. So, she obviously couldn't have been my date.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:27:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Me and my wife was at a kick ass party last nighht and some chick gave me a lap dance in font of my wife , i looked over at my wife and she was laughing! i about shit myself. my best friend shat himself too, he was just jealous cause he didnt get one.  found out later my wife asked her to do it!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#5]
thats a very good wife.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:34:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Very good wife indeed!
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#7]
shes is great, Been married to her for 11 years.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:14:00 PM EDT
[#8]
think I'm catching a cold, sore throat, watery eyes and stopped up nose.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
think I'm catching a cold, sore throat, watery eyes and stopped up nose.

MLW>"<

You're in luck, I happen to have some Dr.Jason's Throat Coat and it comes with its own swabbin unit.....I've been known to make house calls as well.....hahahahaha
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:01:57 PM EDT
[#10]
that shits never going to happen Rat, so right now give up on your perverted homo dream and conscentrait on getting Dan to take you bigfoot hunting[ baiting, I'm sure with you strapped ass up they'll be a bigfoot along directly.

MLW>"<
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top