Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2005 1:03:09 PM EDT
Any date set yet for the next JTAC shoot I believe Jason mentioned having another shoot in November, but I haven't heard anything lately. I couldn't make the last one , but would sure like to make the next.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:19:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:39:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
We had talked about Early November, but Im totally hosed with 2 kid and a wife's B-day for most of Nov.  I know Jason has been swamped with builds and trying to keep his turn around times quick so we really havent talked about it in awhile - hell, last time we went shooting it was dark by the time we we able to get out to the range.  Ive been slammed at work as well.

We're talking about playing together this weekend (Jason wants to play with my new toy M/11) so we'll probably talk about it then if we dont get rained out, I get the bathroom remodel finished, some ammo loaded, make it to every F'ing social event my wife thinks is necessary and none of my TX buds end up at my place.....

Another Jtac shoot is definitely on the list on things to do soon....

gunslingerdoc

I totally understand. That's some of the same reasons I couldn't make the last shoot. I will sure try to make the next one once you guys come up with a date.

I was answering some of your M11 ammo questions over at Uzitalk since I have an M11 as well. I'll bring it to the shoot along with my M16 and some suppressors and we can have a good old rock-n-roll time.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 9:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm patiently waiting........  Hopefully this time I won't have to do a u-turn on the turnpike.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:18:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm patiently waiting as well. I met alot of really cool people out there at the 1st shoot and I look forward to seein these people again. It was literally a blast out there!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I hope to make the next shoot also, havent made one yet.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:04:34 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hope to make the next shoot also, havent made one yet.

Well theres only been one so far so you're not missing a whole bunch.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top