Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2005 6:20:07 PM EDT
how I'm the last to post on some of these threads?

its like, by me making a comment, I kill off threads,
I think I'm starting to get a complex or something,
kinda like the guy that farts in an elevator and doesn't
say anything, just stands there, laughing on the inside.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:47:37 PM EDT
[#1]
You, I thought it was me doing that.

I think its just because there is so much happening here in the Ok forum that everyone is jumpin to read the next thread posted!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#2]
L, oh Master of Perversity and Sneaky Farts, you just crack us up. We are too busy laughing to type!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:07:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I just wanted to know, I'm kinda self conscience, plus nobody likes my ten, always bitchin bout how loud it is or some such bla, makes my gun feel bad too, she starts jammin' and having all kinds of malfuntions, its real embarassing, makes me put her in the closet, instead of the bed where she normaly sleeps, forces me break out one of her sisters, or her ugly hungarian cousin, their not as pretty, but they don't have a complex.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 9:33:32 AM EDT
[#4]
All this time I thought I was the post killer!
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
no, I kill the threads!  
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Dude I start threads nobody will even reply to

Talk about a complex.

BTW   Ndenway  IM me with your phone number I have got to tell you something about another thread that would probably cause some shit if I type it on hear it just cracked me up and I have to know if I'm the only one that caught it or if nobody's touching it with the preverbial 10ft pole.

My cell phones free so I'll use my dime.

Dan you would probably be interested too if you are let me know.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 3:47:49 PM EDT
[#7]
No I am the killer of threads, end of discussion, no more replies...
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:22:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

wheres my sammich
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 4:30:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

wheres my sammich

You still dont listen very well.....I have no idea as to what sammich you are refferring to...
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 8:16:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Make mine ham and provolone on rye!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:14:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Make mine ham and provolone on rye!

I heard Acman made you a sammich, but bigfoot stole it and as he was running in the woods some aliens swooped down and knocked him to the ground and took it from him, all the while some cougers were watching and laughing thier asses off.......
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:09:38 AM EDT
[#12]
It wasn't Bigfoot who stole the sandwich, it was Ndenway. And it wasn't aliens but strippers from a bar in Norman. The Cougars can laugh all they want, but L. knows a great sandwich when he steals one!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 8:40:45 AM EDT
[#13]
aaahhh hell, I didn't steal any sammich, it was left out, I looked for the owner, even called out in a loud and clear voice, and nobody answered, and seeing as how it didn't have a name tag attached, I just thought it was payment for the yard work I did for some unfortunate, lonely, desparate and very horney widow woman, and it wasn't now ham and provolone either, it was plain white bread with chicken bologna, covered with sweet and sour cabbage with mayonaise, and was being ate on by a bigfoot accompanied by his pet pussy cat, and they was both pissed cause they done been abducted by aliens and analy probed, hell I didn't even get a bite, except by the cougar, and she bit like a pussy anyway, and the bigfoot  was a midget by bigfoot standards cause he only had size 9 feet.
and don't even get me started on the stripers, cause when they finally showed up, they had done seen their better days, the good looking of the two was bout as old as my dear departed and very dead granny, and the other was pregnant and the only way I could tell the differance between her and a bigfoot, was that I could smell her coming down the road and she had more body and facial hair.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 7:27:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
aaahhh hell, I didn't steal any sammich, it was left out, I looked for the owner, even called out in a loud and clear voice, and nobody answered, and seeing as how it didn't have a name tag attached, I just thought it was payment for the yard work I did for some unfortunate, lonely, desparate and very horney widow woman, and it wasn't now ham and provolone either, it was plain white bread with chicken bologna, covered with sweet and sour cabbage with mayonaise, and was being ate on by a bigfoot accompanied by his pet pussy cat, and they was both pissed cause they done been abducted by aliens and analy probed, hell I didn't even get a bite, except by the cougar, and she bit like a pussy anyway, and the bigfoot  was a midget by bigfoot standards cause he only had size 9 feet.
and don't even get me started on the stripers, cause when they finally showed up, they had done seen their better days, the good looking of the two was bout as old as my dear departed and very dead granny, and the other was pregnant and the only way I could tell the differance between her and a bigfoot, was that I could smell her coming down the road and she had more body and facial hair.

HOLY CRAP!!!
I think I just pissed my self !!
GOOD ONE !
Link Posted: 8/19/2005 4:22:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Hey!!!
Wait a minute, may be I'M THE DREADED THREAD ENDER!!!!
since I was the last to post on
" Posted :: 8/17/2005 11:27:18 PM EDT"

Link Posted: 8/19/2005 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Nobody can top the Maestro of Perversion, the Dreaded Twisted Thing, His Warpness, Ndenway!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top