Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2005 3:14:36 PM EDT
Got the DVDs in todays Mail, Thanks to Rat Terrier

Looks like yall had a good time, lots of bump firing.....

I need to try to make that one.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 8:14:37 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
lots of bump firing.....

I know... I don't understand that.  Maybe once just to show off but dang you guys wasted a ton of ammo.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:08:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
lots of bump firing.....

I know... I don't understand that.  Maybe once just to show off but dang you guys wasted a ton of ammo.

Its cheap and fun so I don't see it as a waste. To each thier own I suppose.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:53:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Ha.... Yeah different strokes for different folks.  I wasn't baggin' on anyone just don't see any point to it.

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:11:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I hear ya.  When I go to Lexington I don't shoot like that as much. Or when I do rattle off a bunch of round there are usually clay pigeons down range that are in attack mode coming for me so the faster they're gone the better. hehe
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#5]
If you are at Lexington and bump fire you might get a visit from a Deputy, even though they aren't fully automatic they sound like they are, since fully automatic weapons are prohibited one of the neighbors might call the Sheriff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top