Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2004 7:47:14 PM EDT
hey just got my M1S A3 car kit in 8 days ago and I've already put 1k rds through it with no failures, 2 problems though, the gas key loosened up at about 400rds or so, found it before it got to loose to cause a failure and the ff tube gets to hot to hold on to after a couple of mags rapid fire, now when my ameetec lower gets here it will be a true car, as I've got it mounted on a bushy lower with an A2 stock and it looks funny with the short barrel, I know I know nobodys ever bitched about being shot with an funny lookin gun.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#1]
vertical grip would probably help with the heat issue just a thought
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]
just checked and it looks like dpms has finally got of their ass and shiped my lower and collapsible stock.
it will be going with rra car upper with quad rail whenever it gets here.
My conglomoration of everyones rifle will hopefully come together finally.
Look forward to bringing new toys next time we all get together
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:37:07 PM EDT
[#3]
New guy from  Claremore. When to we get together? And with what?
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#4]
A bunch of us got together and had a no ban shoot at lexington WMA here a while back.
Hopefully after deer season is over we can all get together and do it again while its cool. I'm out of the loop till then.
It's probably about the same drive time for you as for me I'm in colbert. But it was definetly a good time. No range officer telling you what to do lots of rapid fire.
JUST dont leave anything you want down range.
I beleive someones duct tape was mistaken for a bad guy.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:56:34 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah that damn tape called me a dirty name,even if nobody else heard it, I did, and I took some action upon it, but it is now good duct tape and can stick around with me any time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top