Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2022 10:01:32 PM EDT
Hey guys. Thanks for all the help with my question on 50 bmg ranges, heres another

Is there any place remotely close to NOVA that you could go out and do some training with NODS? Id like to do more than just walk around wearing a helmet and PVS 14. (even though that in itself is fun)

Would like to do some shooting/ training with them.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 8:06:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#2]
There's a couple of training groups in Richmond and Hampton Roads area that get together regularly for training both day time, white light, no light. It's a facebook group though so you 'll need facebook to know when training dates are.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 8:45:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There's a couple of training groups in Richmond and Hampton Roads area that get together regularly for training both day time, white light, no light. It's a facebook group though so you 'll need facebook to know when training dates are.
View Quote

Yea I met up with a  small group in Richmond

The NOVA group hasn't really been my speed since Ben left.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top