Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2021 10:07:38 AM EDT
General thoughts? Their inventory (at least as seen on FB) is impressive. The ammo prices are coming down - and their ammo inventory is respectable.

Any frequent flyers? How is the experience?

-shooter
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 2:12:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been there a few times, pre 2019 elections.  

They were pretty decent price wise (better than the new VA Arms).  IIRC most everything interesting, parts wise, was behind the counter, so you had to wait for someone available to really look at anything.

Can't really comment on customer service, . . .  as my interactions were pretty much "I'll take five of those and three of those".
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 4:41:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Talk to Don if you have a problem with anything, great guy.
See Trojan Arms Facebook feed/videos for daily deals also.

They price match everyone and have saved a few $ here and there on guns and/or accessories.
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 5:57:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one or two handguns from them at guns shows. They had what I wanted or the best price on what I wanted at the show.

Prices in the shop seem to be high in my opinion. Hand gun selection is not bad, prob best selection right now. Not much for holsters in the shop. Ammo always is high so I don’t even look anymore.

The rifles and shotguns are kind of like…well not sure what you call it. A lot of Turkish type shotguns that I wonder if people even really buy them. Same for some of their ARs and AR pistols. I guess people buy them but they aren’t my taste. But on the other hand they do have a couple of interesting items once in a while.

The employees seem shady on appearance. But they have always been helpful. Not sure how knowledgeable some of them are but I always know what I’m looking for when I go in so not looking to really chat with the employees about what I’m looking for. I’ve never had any bad interactions with them or heard stupid BS from employees like I hear at other places. I have recommended the place to a couple of people in the past.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 2:11:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Cheapest dealer of reputable brand guns in town. Will match and beat any price on any gun at any gun show as a matter of policy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top