Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2021 9:45:23 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 9:53:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet, thanks for sharing. I’ll be going to one of them for sure. Seems like I’ve been out of town for the other signing events.

I got the email about the first location…but didn’t see anything about the last 2.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 2:15:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if they'll have the Buta petition as well?
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if they'll have the Buta petition as well?
View Quote

They should, they did at the Ashburn location when I went.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:49:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Bump..

Does anyone know if there any such groups in Prince William County?

I’m not on FB and am therefore a little disconnected from hearing about stuff like this / getting involved.
Link Posted: 8/14/2021 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They did.

I signed both.
View Quote

Excellent. Looks like I'll go sign for Buta. Already signed for the school board.
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 11:10:32 AM EDT
[#7]
So how did things go?  Did you guys get enough signatures?
Link Posted: 8/18/2021 11:25:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2021 6:17:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Just started in LCPS last week.  The amount of time spent on "equity" and the number of buzzwords used has me feeling like I'm at a marketing convention.  It blows my mind how many people really buy into that BS...

Really disappointed that the recall effort isn't an overwhelmingly "sure thing".  White guilt, self-hatred, and stupidity are rampant in most school systems...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top