Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2021 7:53:01 PM EDT
Thin Blue Line Mural cause Heated debate

One parent commented...  "The thin blue line has become a political symbol. Even with the best of intentions, these former harmless symbols are now associated politically and are divisive."

If I was the Chief, I would pull all the SROs from every school.

Don't want to be "divisive".

Absolutely ridiculous.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 2:38:14 AM EDT
[#1]
It's a shame The Flag can be so altered yet also remain controversial in it's proper form.  

Link Posted: 6/8/2021 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's a shame The Flag can be so altered yet also remain controversial in it's proper form.  

View Quote

Exactly, even it was the Stars and Stripes, they would want it painted over. Sad.
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Exactly, even it was the Stars and Stripes, they would want it painted over. Sad.
View Quote

It sure would, L-burg has recently been hijacked, these are weak people pushing hard.........expose them!

That said, we need unity, I've never been a fan of "bastardized" USA Flags, but conflictingly it's a 1A expression, sort of.  My suggestion in the current time is that we keep a simple unifying focus/symbolsim.   I suggest yielding all versions of the flag to the Flag, and really try to pool everyone together, especially now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top