Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2021 11:18:18 AM EDT
I would avoid downtown on Sat. as a precaution.

I saw this on FB today.
Attachment Attached File

The incident happened in Goochland so no clue why the march is happening in Fredericksburg.

Xzavier was speeding and got caught doing 98 in a 65. A VSP trooper tried to pull him over and he sped off at 120 starting a pursuit. He eventually crashed and the 2 troopers told him to get out of the car with his hands up. The VSP states he displayed a weapon and was shot and killed. The family states he did not display a weapon. The first article states a weapon was recovered on scene. I figure the VSP will release the video at some point.

Article 1

Article 2
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:33:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up.  It's happening in F-burg bc the Mayor welcomes it.  Remember when the mayor apologized to the mob that attacked the vehicle of the woman calling 9-11 in distress?

The narrative is set.  A display of defiance is ok or some, but immoral,  unethical and unconstitutional for others.

Lobby Day 2020 was very much needed, but it's completely different right now; if you are hitting the streets with a bull horn and geared up, you really aren't accomplishing much.  Your intent will be interpreted as threatening.  The most effective approach in the public right now is be stern but demonstrate a productive and positive member of the community.....there's  way too much negativity and propoganda, and we have not effectively adapted.  I encourage folks to get out and support your communities, be visible and armed if you wish, but this combat ready nonsense will make you look unhinged in these volatile times......some here are extreme left(in disguise) and right and are the problem...a failure at understanding what promotes freedom.

I'm going to start some stream/road clean ups with 2A and anyone else interested folks....work clothes and Glock will be more effective than what I can gear up to.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 12:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Panta_Rei I hear what you are saying but, even with the weak leadership in F'burg the family marching here will not accomplish anything. They want to march in front of a closed govt. building on a weekend in a city that has nothing to do with the shooting and has no ability to force the VSP to release the footage which is what they want. They should be marching outside of VSP headquarters and/or Richmond since it is the state capitol and can apply pressure to the VSP.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:05:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Panta_Rei I hear what you are saying but, even with the weak leadership in F'burg the family marching here will not accomplish anything. They want to march in front of a closed govt. building on a weekend in a city that has nothing to do with the shooting and has no ability to force the VSP to release the footage which is what they want. They should be marching outside of VSP headquarters and/or Richmond since it is the state capitol and can apply pressure to the VSP.
View Quote

I'm not familiar with this case, but from your input it sounds like there may be legitmate protest.  I would not doubt that the F-burg mayor wants civil unrest......doesn't matter how effective it is for the cause.  Some want chaos, it's needed for an overhaul.  We need to be a better voice of reason.  I'll keep folks abreast, we need some engagement opportunities and restore santity.....the media and politicians don't have to control us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not familiar with this case, but from your input it sounds like there may be legitmate protest.  I would not doubt that the F-burg mayor wants civil unrest......doesn't matter how effective it is for the cause.  Some want chaos, it's needed for an overhaul.  We need to be a better voice of reason.  I'll keep folks abreast, we need some engagement opportunities and restore santity.....the media and politicians don't have to control us.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am not sure if there is cause for protest or not. The family has not commented on his speeding and fleeing so I can only assume they feel he was guilty of that. The VSP states the guy displayed a gun and a gun was recovered at the scene. The family says he did not display a gun and was gunned down by he troopers. It is currently at a he said she said since the VSP video has not been released yet. I find this statement from the mother laughable "He’s left handed, he can’t shoot with his right arm." Unless he has a injury or deformity that she has not mentioned, he sure as hell can shoot with either hand.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

And they'll be marching in the dark. Sunset is around 5:30.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are correct. Nothing about this march makes sense to me. Anyone that would listen to them can not assist them in getting the VSP footage released, which the family wants. I don't know if the shooting was justified, the video should clear that up. The family needs to concentrate there efforts on effective methods of getting the video released and leave cities that have nothing to do with it alone.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Agree with everything you say, but, you're applying rational thought to a movement that capitalizes on emotion and ignorance to push an anti-Liberty agenda.
Hopefully, the family sides with whatever evidence is forthcoming over an activist lawyer.
In the mean time, I ain't gonna be in Fredericksburg.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 11:34:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I don't know if the shooting was justified, the video should clear that up. The family needs to concentrate there efforts on effective methods of getting the video released and leave cities that have nothing to do with it alone.
View Quote

Like that would matter to these people.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 3:45:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know if the shooting was justified, the video should clear that up. The family needs to concentrate there efforts on effective methods of getting the video released and leave cities that have nothing to do with it alone.

It matters to me. If the cops were in the right then they need to be cleared and if they were in the wrong, brought to justice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top