Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2016 11:18:49 PM EDT
Ok guys, those of you that live in the good ole SoCo, preferably those living in and around Courtland that use US-58 on a regular.

What is the projected time frame to finish up that mass of confusion I'm 9/10 sure its about to be at the second stop light heading towards the highschool on 58? It's not gonna turn into a stunt like they pulled when they replaced the bridge in courtland is it? (or like they are doing the the 58 bus route bridge in carsville over the railroad)

Just curious as to if anyone knows? Only thing I'm keeping tabs on is one of the two bridges on 671 between Hercules and the cotton gin that are gonna get replaced in the future, because thats gonna throw alot of things out of wack for a long time
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]
No time frame given, as they have stopped construction at the present time.

The flyover will be at the stoplight where Courtland 35 intersects 58.  Yes, it will be a CF.

You must admit that new bridge makes Courtland look Bonafide.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 8:44:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The flyover will be at the stoplight where Courtland 35 intersects 58.  Yes, it will be a CF.

View Quote

The new bridge is just lipstick on a pig to me

Either way, that stretch from Story Station to the 2nd light is a CF to begin with and always has been.................I can't go to Doxeys without a bit of Tighter then Fort Knox  trying get onto eastbound side from west bound
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Either way, that stretch from Story Station to the 2nd light is a CF to begin with and always has been.................I can't go to Doxeys without a bit of Tighter then Fort Knox  trying get onto eastbound side from west bound
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hear you. Maybe TPTB think a flyover will alleviate the traffic congestion in that area, but it won't.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I hear you. Maybe TPTB think a flyover will alleviate the traffic congestion in that area, but it won't.
View Quote

No, they think that traffic circle thats gonna is suppose to go in with it behind the 7/11 is going thats gonna tie it all together will.

Once it opens you will find me sitting tehre with a camera waiting on a 53 foot trailer coming through there tearing all the cars a new one cause he cant make the turn wide enough :D

But what do I know, hell I wanna hunt with a rifle during deer season but the supervisors say anyone wanting to is stupid...
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:37:03 AM EDT
[#5]
So anyone going to the concert at the fair grounds next saturday (April 30th)?

I'm torn between my love of tractor pulling, which is at the isle of white fiar grounds that same day, and going to see someone famous lol

But I think the chance to see Donny West hold the front off the ground the entire track with his tractor out weighs someone singing about buying a boat lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top