Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2010 2:30:41 PM EDT
I'm thinking about getting a suppressor next year. Any good dealers that don't rip you off in the Hampton Roads area?

I willing to travel a littler further.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I get my class 3 stuff from D&R Arms in Portsmouth. They stock some Gemtec Suppressors. They have make a profit just like everyone else. Check'em out, works for me... They have a Sten 9mm full auto for sale right now if you're interested.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#2]
bobs gun shop in norfolk, the armory in VB maybe. never dealt with A&P arms in VB/Hampton.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive gotten 2 suppressors from Bobs and one from the armory.

Make sure that they are a stocking dealer for what you want so you dont have to pay a transfer fee (like FFL).  Just the cost of the can +the $200 "I love my govt rapes me in the ass so I can protect my already crappy hearing" tax.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, like Biggiben said, try to find a suppressor in stock already. If not, your time line would look like this ...

1. Manufacturer/Dealer to Dealer transfer (~1 month)
2. Dealer to Buyer transfer (2-3 months)

As for me, no one stocks Surefires. So i'd have to order one and that tacks on an extra 1 month to my waiting. If you have the patience, I found that Major Malfunction NFA Dealer has pretty good prices.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top