Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2010 6:01:06 PM EDT
Local Pollen Counts

And all this time I thought it was because I'm old.

Link Posted: 4/12/2010 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I was about to yell at the asshole who parked his yellow car in my space this morning....
Link Posted: 4/12/2010 8:59:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Yeah, I was about to yell at the asshole who parked his yellow car in my space this morning....

Yeah, I bought a black car in January. I don't know where it is.
Link Posted: 4/12/2010 9:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn it, time to get out the shovels again!
Link Posted: 4/13/2010 2:08:22 AM EDT
[#4]
The link says trees were at about 1,500 per cubic meter.

I read an article yesterday where Atlanta (IIRC) was at over 5,000!
Link Posted: 4/13/2010 2:17:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Recommend getting a California Duster car mop if you have a black car, about 2 minutes, its goes from yellow to black.  

It hit 4000 in the DC area April 8th timeframe.
Link Posted: 4/13/2010 5:33:23 PM EDT
[#6]
My kidneys are killin' me from all the allergy + cold meds I've been chowing down on...
Link Posted: 4/13/2010 8:41:15 PM EDT
[#7]
i think you're just a whiner :)
Link Posted: 4/14/2010 6:39:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Claritin D is a wonderful thing.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 10:40:07 PM EDT
[#9]
You must be getting into your mid-thirties.  Welcome to the Spring Flu Season, yukedy, yuk!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 7:42:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Local Pollen Counts

And all this time I thought it was because I'm old.

Glad to see I'm not the only one!
Link Posted: 4/19/2010 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You must be getting into your mid-thirties.  Welcome to the Spring Flu Season, yukedy, yuk!

Ha!  I passed those some time ago...

Link Posted: 4/20/2010 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#12]
My easy and cheap solution from my allergist years ago was to dissolve 1.25 teaspoons of salt into 1 liter of water, preferably at room temp.  Shake well, then pour some into your hand and snort it up, then blow out the resulting goodness.  A bottle of the stuff lasts several weeks, and it flushes out all the pollen that collects up there.  I do it in the morning and before bed so I don't sleep with pollen up in my nose.  I also try to shower before bed, so I don't sleep in pollen that sticks to all the product in my hair.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 4:25:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My easy and cheap solution from my allergist years ago was to dissolve 1.25 teaspoons of salt into 1 liter of water, preferably at room temp.  Shake well, then pour some into your hand and snort it up, then blow out the resulting goodness.  A bottle of the stuff lasts several weeks, and it flushes out all the pollen that collects up there.  I do it in the morning and before bed so I don't sleep with pollen up in my nose.  I also try to shower before bed, so I don't sleep in pollen that sticks to all the product in my hair.  

Listen to this man, everyone.  If you have allergies, even if you take the medicines, do this as well.  Your quality of life will improve dramatically.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top