Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 6:41:35 PM EDT
Not many folks there course it was kinda early this morning.  Any how Dark Sun was there (of course), some other guy selling firearms (didn't catch the name), Mountain Dave's, Zero-In Guns (but the table wasn't open before I left), the reloading guy had a big display, the lady selling silk screened T-shirts, the guy who used to sell knives and now sells holsters, mags, and other stuff, along with a couple of other vendors were there.  All in all it took me about 20-25 minutes to walk through (doubling back through a couple of times).  Just a mere shadow of the shows that were held at Hugo's.  Was somewhat disappointed, but heck it was a gunshow and it wasn't too far from home.
Any body else go to this one?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:04:21 PM EDT
[#1]
i went, and was also very disappointed...the best thing about the show is I left early and went to VA Arms and ran into a bunch of other Arfcommers...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:35:47 AM EDT
[#2]
What did the reloading guy have?  Maybe that is the show to go to for reloading supplies.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:13:58 AM EDT
[#3]
With the Chantilly show like 2 minutes from my house I don;t really go to many other shows. I was wondering how this one was going to be though since I used to goto the Hugo's show all the time. Thanks for the report.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#4]
seriously, that reloading guy needs to come up with a name, even if it's "That Reloading Guy, Inc"
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:47:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Where do they have it?
Is it still an "Old Dominion" show?
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:05:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What did the reloading guy have?  Maybe that is the show to go to for reloading supplies.

Sorry took so long to reply...the reloading guy had pretty much the same big display that he usually has.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:09:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Where do they have it?
Is it still an "Old Dominion" show?

Again apologies...yes it is still Old Dominion, the location is several miles past the old location at Hugo's towards Opal.  It is just south (east) of the intersection of U.S. 17 and 29/15 at Opal.  Bout a half mile down 17 south on the right hand side.  I think the building is the Fauquier County Community Center(?).
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:37:29 PM EDT
[#8]
If it is the same reloading guy who does the Dale City Show at the Chesty Puller VFW, his name is:

MAC's RELOADS of Virginia Beach
                  Kilt Street
                  Virginia Beach, VA 23464

757-479-0849

Bought some of his 45ACP 185 grain semi-wadcuter ammo, very accurate and reliable in my SA Inc pistols.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I bought som M855 reloads from MAC's YEARS ago. Back in 2001, when I was still at Cherry Point NC. Good stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top