Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 1:48:02 PM EDT
anyone want to get together for a FTF at an eatery of some sort and shoot the proverbial s***?

edit for language
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry to miss ya,

I went today, picked up a magazine holder and my brother found some 308 brass and some AR small parts, not much of a show.

One vendor was selling a right nice selection of YHM stuff.

Just went to see what was going on really.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 3:19:27 PM EDT
[#2]
didja happen to notice any good deals on pocket pistols, like maks, P-64s, or seecam/guardian? anyone vending AR receivers for a good price?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:14:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Dark Sun had Rock River lowers for 109

Didnt notice any small pistols like the ones you are looking for but again I wasn't looking for them either.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
AWESOME! that sounds like a damn good price for a RRA, i have a buddy i'm helping assemble a M$ this week and he just got the kit in anticipation of the show.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:43:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Dammit!  Forgot about the gun show this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dark Sun had Rock River lowers for 109

Didnt notice any small pistols like the ones you are looking for but again I wasn't looking for them either.

Damnit!  I was going to go yesterday for that very reason, he had them a month ago for $119.  Ended up having to work yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:30:12 AM EDT
[#7]
ouch, yeah, they had a few there on sundayafternoon still, also there were three yugo underfolder AKs that i almost lost it over (since i can't afford one right now) they looked great, two were for 499, and one was for 599 (the 599 one was from bryansteens of course, same thing, higher price).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top