Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 9:05:29 AM EDT

Tuesday 03/28/2006 - 2:00 PM
2141 Rayburn House Office Building
Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security
Oversight Hearing on "The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (BATFE): Reforming Licensing and Enforcement Authorities".

Legislative Hearing will begin immediately following the Oversight Hearing.

last one STILL isn't online yet, and wasn't available live.  I've been complaining like a madman, but I think I'm the only one cause they still haven't gotten anything online yet.  

Thinking of making a FOIA request for the transcript.  this was NOT a closed hearing and I'm not happy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#1]
I complained, but none of my congress critters seemed to care or think it was a big deal.   I feel a similar level of enthusiasm for going to the polls for them in November...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:43:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you chapperjoe for keeping us informed.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thank you chapperjoe for keeping us informed.

I wish I could!  they're literally stonewalling me.  I'm not gonna go tin foil hat on this, but why won't they let us see the last one?

and if you wanna get tin foil hat, then ask them why are later hearings alreayd available online, but this one isn't?

Maybe I'll try and go to tomorrow's in person on my way to school and wear a ATF should be a convenience store t-shirt!

ETA: actually I think I Will go.  I'm free in the afternoon.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 7:40:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Please keep us posted on how it goes. Good luck.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:01:50 AM EDT
[#5]
shock and awe, not avilable online (I couldn't go)
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
shock and awe, not avilable online (I couldn't go)

I think it's here: http://judiciary.house.gov/schedule.aspx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top