Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 4:16:16 PM EDT
I have been seeing a lot of those yard signs, I even heard Kaine say that he was a sportman and believed in the right to fish and hunt.  However, as we all know the only guns that would be safe while he while he is in charge would be muzzle loaders and O/U shotguns.  Do they make any bumper stickers that say "Gunowners for Kilgore"?

I hope the sheeple don't fall for this scam
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't fish or hunt. When I see "AR-15 Owners for Kaine" signs, I'll think about voting for him.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Do they make any bumper stickers that say "Gunowners for Kilgore"?

i havent seen any on the road but then again i live up here in nova.

but there is a guy in the EE that can basically make you any bumper sticker you want.  i'll update post if i find it.

ETA:  this thread

he has decals for sale but if you contact him he can make anything you want.  i had 2 done by him and they turned out real nice.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:30:06 AM EDT
[#3]
They're popping up everywhere down here in union country.  Exactly like the Warner signs did 4 years ago.

I may have to come down from my high horse of objectivity and actually throw some support to Kilgore.

Maybe Kilgore and Bolling signs in the yard.

Sportsmen my black ass...
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:28:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Commies for Kaine is more like it.  The guy did nothing for Richmond.
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 7:47:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Kilgore has started a 'Sportsmen for Kilgore' group.  Having a kickoff get-together tomorrow morning in Vinton.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:34:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Why not?  It worked for Warner.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why not?  It worked for Warner.  

Warner has been somewhat of a pleasent surpise, Kaine on the other hand has voiced his opinion about guns, and it hasn't been very favorable.  Remember he sent a buse to the Million Mom March.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top