Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:20:26 PM EDT
here's the link i put in the cars forum but id like to share it with yall also.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=134&t=380003

why cant guys be happy for others when they are happy instead of talking shit about it or trying to bring me down.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice Truck!

Be Happy!

Ignore trolls.

But you could/should have bought my Excursion.

Nevis

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice Truck!

Be Happy!

Ignore trolls.

But you could/should have bought my Excursion.

Nevis

i had to get a new car due to being negative on my trade in, i had to add that to the end of the truck.  not the ideal thing to do but im fine with it.  should be paid for within 3 years though.

plus...id pick a chevy over a ford anyday  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:47:07 PM EDT
[#3]
badass dude.

grats on the new ride!
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:19:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh by the way.

Before we moved to Arlington the wife and I lived in a high rise condo in Bethesda.  Now some people may have said the same thing about us because before I got the Excursion I had an F350 4x4 7.3 L Turbo Diesel with a ladder rack and big ass tool box in the bed.

I didn't give a rat what anyone thought.  That truck bought the house I'm living in.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Oh by the way.

Before we moved to Arlington the wife and I lived in a high rise condo in Bethesda.  Now some people may have said the same thing about us because before I got the Excursion I had an F350 4x4 7.3 L Turbo Diesel with a ladder rack and big ass tool box in the bed.

I didn't give a rat what anyone thought.  That truck bought the house I'm living in.  

i dont give a rats ass what anyone else thinks...i love my truck and so does frtloop.  

its just annoying that people cant just be happy but instead have to critize for no reason.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 4:03:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll hate you for a different reason...  I want one.

Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Some people are a lot older and wiser and never made mistakes or took the harder road to success......

Well, that's what they'll have you believe on the internet at least.

I'd be willing to bet that F-tard #1 rented at least one domicile in his life, while making a car payment or while having a car that wasn't paid off.

I'd be willing to bet he is still paying on a mortgage so he doesn't own jack-s either -- the BANK owns it.

If he owns it, he's independently wealthy, which means you can't compare yourself to him -- nor should he do it to you.  Or he lives in a s-hole single-wide in Homestead, FL and he is one hurricane short of being homeless.

Congrats on the new ride.......
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#8]

thanks guys
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 6:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 7:45:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Some of those clowns are clueless!  You have a nice truck there, enjoy it.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:35:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Nice truck...but remember that what counts is that YOU like it.  Screw anyone else who says otherwise.   We'll meet in a couple of months and you can give me a ride in it!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 4:32:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Answering the title --  No you're not, you were AF

Now to go look at the new ride.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:15:52 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Answering the title --  No you're not, you were AF

Now to go look at the new ride.

hey you know how it is now

"no one comes close"
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:18:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:39:30 AM EDT
[#15]
countrify it...nice word

id like to get some rollbars, front bars, maybe jack it up, put some mudders on it.

trucks are built to be fun...and thats what i plan on doing with it

all in good time though...gotta get it paid off first
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 5:42:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Truck looks good considering they are just now trying to get in the big truck game.  How's their warranty?  I just wish Chevy would offer more than the 3/36.  I like my Avalanche but want a longer warranty as mine is almost out just in 18 months.  Pushing 31,000 on it now.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:08:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Truck looks good considering they are just now trying to get in the big truck game.  How's their warranty?  I just wish Chevy would offer more than the 3/36.  I like my Avalanche but want a longer warranty as mine is almost out just in 18 months.  Pushing 31,000 on it now.

here is the warranty info

seems pretty much the same as yours.  but i could have bought the extended warranty for 7 years/100K miles for only an extra $2k
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 6:10:07 AM EDT
[#18]
hey afplayboy, I'm VERY Happy you got your truck! Enjoy it!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#19]
First new car

Fuck the downers and whiners.

The truck looks fine but I cant get used to the way the cab has rounded off contours. Its either that or its because your in the pic too. Something seems just a little off.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:41:30 AM EDT
[#20]
all your gas are belong to us

Don't know how you can afford it, but nice truck.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Some people are a lot older and wiser and never made mistakes or took the harder road to success......

Well, that's what they'll have you believe on the internet at least.

I'd be willing to bet that F-tard #1 rented at least one domicile in his life, while making a car payment or while having a car that wasn't paid off.

I'd be willing to bet he is still paying on a mortgage so he doesn't own jack-s either -- the BANK owns it.

If he owns it, he's independently wealthy, which means you can't compare yourself to him -- nor should he do it to you.  Or he lives in a s-hole single-wide in Homestead, FL and he is one hurricane short of being homeless.

Congrats on the new ride.......

+1.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:26:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Hell, i'm glad to see you got a useful truck with a real bed on it... kinda rare up here.
In our apartment complex I think I've seen maybe ten full sized pickups other than mine.  Course, I do reckon us common-sense Southern boys are big on utility...

How long are you stuck up here?  In service?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Hell, i'm glad to see you got a useful truck with a real bed on it... kinda rare up here.
In our apartment complex I think I've seen maybe ten full sized pickups other than mine.  Course, I do reckon us common-sense Southern boys are big on utility...

How long are you stuck up here?  In service?

i served 3 1/2 years in the AF but i got out last november.  i got debt to pay off and money to save to move back down to Texas.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:52:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Nice truck, dude.  To hell with anyone who shits in your cornflakes.  There seems to be a lot of people here who think they are smarter, better looking, have more money, have bigger dicks, or run their lives much better than the rest of us.  These same peope are patholigically incapable of NOT letting every one else know it.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 1:13:50 PM EDT
[#25]
This seems like such a great place to use a tried and true ar15.com response:

You are not worthy of that vehicle, you should send me your address and I will come to your neck of the woods (knowing it isn't far) and give you the keys to my 2002 S-10 4x4 and we shall call it an even trade.

Sweet ride, enjoy it.  Naysayers can piss off, they don't live your life.

shooter
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Nice truck........
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 8:20:25 PM EDT
[#27]

Nice truck, dude. To hell with anyone who shits in your cornflakes. There seems to be a lot of people here who think they are smarter, better looking, have more money, have bigger dicks, or run their lives much better than the rest of us. These same peope are patholigically incapable of NOT letting every one else know it.

AAAA-men!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:35:46 AM EDT
[#28]
that looks like a SWEET ride.  Why do I think frtloop is gonna drive that and you're gettin the civic?  

great plates too.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:39:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
that looks like a SWEET ride.  Why do I think frtloop is gonna drive that and you're gettin the civic?  

great plates too.

cuz you're completely crazy
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:56:45 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

great plates too.

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:13:07 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

great plates too.

Damn Fine ride man!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

great plates too.

frtloop would need a rope ladder to climb into that
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:31:03 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

great plates too.

Not a rope ladder, but a runningboard or a step bar.  I don't know, I've never met her personally.  
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 6:33:50 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

great plates too.

Not a rope ladder, but a runningboard or a step bar.  I don't know, I've never met her personally.  

ok, if you added a step bar she's only need a little step stool.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

great plates too.

i told her i was going to jack it up about a foot then install her a rope ladder that falls out the door when she opens it.  she didnt like that too much
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top