Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 6:38:46 PM EDT

Gonna try and go about 5pm on Friday.  Need to try out the new no-ban M4.
I know, I get there to early for most people, but just an FYI that I am probably going to be there.
Unless the girlfriend springs up unexpected plans.

Hey M4arc.  You did not fire my XD at BRD.  We will have to get together sometime for that.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:32:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I might meet you over there then.  I'm going Thursday to confirm my wifes M4gery works, which I'm sure it will now.  And Friday I'll shoot my Beowulf and maybe a little pistol.  I'll probably be there 3 to 4ish maybe earlier, they open at 10am on Friday.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:34:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there to sight in my Aimpoint on my M4.  I also will bring my KTR-03V and the Aug. I haven't had the opportunity to function test any of these carbine/rifle yet.

I'm taking 1/2 day off work so I'll be there around 1:30~2:00  when there is less crowd.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top