Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 7:19:19 PM EDT
Looking for good FFLs to deal with for a gun purchase in the Northern Virginia area, and the price for the transaction if known.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:20:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 3:11:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Virginia arms in Manassas, hands down.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 5:06:05 AM EDT
[#3]
+1  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I stopped by VA Arms today and Bernie helped me spend some of my $$. I told him that the guys on AR-15.com gave VA Arms the thumbs up and that's why I was there.   +1 on doing business with them!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I stopped by VA Arms today and Bernie helped me spend some of my $$. I told him that the guys on AR-15.com gave VA Arms the thumbs up and that's why I was there.   +1 on doing business with them!

From the way I see it, if you treat people good and not stick it in them every chance you get.
It all comes back good for you
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 1:27:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Virginia arms in Manassas, hands down.

I'm sending a lower to them for one of our members. HeHe giggle giggle
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top