Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2004 5:40:24 PM EDT
Can someone search back past 30 days and retrieve the thread that listed NFA Dealers for VA.  Or, if you have someone you would recommend please post their info again.  I'm in the Stafford area and I need a dealer for a couple of transfers.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#2]
This guy is in the NoVA area and hits some of the local shows (I know Bealeton, Dale City, and Chantilly for sure).

International Police Supply
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I second the suggestion for John.  I'll let him state his prices, but he does a great job of updating me on transfers and charges very little for what he offers.  While you may have to drive an hour or two one time, you'll also get the benefit of his experience and prices when you need them.  

Black Fox
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I second the suggestion for John.  I'll let him state his prices, but he does a great job of updating me on transfers and charges very little for what he offers.  While you may have to drive an hour or two one time, you'll also get the benefit of his experience and prices when you need them.  

Black Fox

Thats right next door for you.  3 hrs for me.  Looks like I'm heading down to Johns tomorrow or Saturday for my latest baby, it just came in.  Makes for a wonderful day.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 3:12:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the kind words guys.

If I can help just give me a call 434-391-1089, even if it's just to answer questions.

John Brown of Battlefield Sports is in Chantilly (703) 263-7676, and is whom I would recommend up that way.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 5:33:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Black Fox

Thats right next door for you.  3 hrs for me.  Looks like I'm heading down to Johns tomorrow or Saturday for my latest baby, it just came in.  Makes for a wonderful day.

That should tell you guys in NOVA something. When someone is willing to drive 3 hours to do a transfer, it speaks of John and the way he does buisness.

I would travel 8k to smoke a camel
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 12:27:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for all the help.  I think I've got everything lined up now.  Now comes the long wait.

Thanks again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top