Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2004 4:35:49 PM EDT
Is anyone heading to the NRA range on 02 Jan?  I'll finally be taking my new FAL out for it's first shoot.  Too bad the girlfriend can't come...more range time for me!

Maybe I'll see you there!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 5:47:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok, thats weird...I was just thinking to myself 'Hmm...I havent really gotten my AR sighted in, maybe I should go to the NRA tomorrow and do it...maybe I should see if anyone else is going...hmmm.' Then I sees this thread. About what time you thinkin about going? I'm free all day and its only about 2 miles from the homestead so its no hassle to get there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Update:  We'll probably be there around 1100.

Not sure what time I'll be going.  I just heard from the girlfriend.  She weaseled her way out of work for the morning, and will be coming after all.  I doubt she'll shoot the FAL, but maybe I can get her to try the AR just once...

We'll be going sometime before afternoon.  I'd like to get there before noon.  Maybe we'll head out around 11 or so.  She'll be home in a few...I'll see when she wants to go (ahem...when she wants to wake up) and drop another message.

I sorta sighted in the AR a few weeks ago.  I didn't have a sight tool with me and my fingers are too big to use the tip of a cartridge for the front sight.  Windage is good, but elevation needs a little adjusting.  Maybe I'll work on that, too.  
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:53:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn!

You guys want to go to the NRA range.

Some of my other friends are going to WV (Golden Horseshoe) in the evening.

I can't do either of the above because I have to work tomorrow and my wife wants to do something together tomorrow evening.  So far this year is not off to a very good start.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 3:45:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Might be there.  New XD-9 to try out

May have to bring out the CETME too.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:18:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I'll be there at about 11 then. I'll be the well dressed chap with a Ruger MK-I and an M4gery. See you there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top