Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2003 10:55:34 AM EDT
There is less then 1 week until the BRD. If anyone is thinking they may stay for the dinner on Saturday evening, I will need to know by Wednesday evening so either post here or IM me please. Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 1:39:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Saturday IS my sons  so after the shoot we are going to have some family time.

EveryBody wish my son Duncan a Happy Birthday Saturday.
He will be the 6 yrs old. I was going to get him a p22 but The $ just a little tite.
Maybe next year.

Link Posted: 10/5/2003 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Duncan,my bday is the 7th so gotta say Have a good one to a fellow Libra
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 5:05:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
either post here or IM me please. Thanks!

IM sent.
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
OK, I'm back from the UK and have checked my schedule and it looks like I WILL make it for the shoot and the dinner.  I will also probably be bringing at least one other guy with me as well, but I'll know more on that on Monday.

So, as it stands RIGHT NOW, it's a go.

If something comes up, and with my luck it might, then I'll let you know ASAP.

I'm also still on for helping out as a RO for the 3 Gun match.

See you guys soon!
Link Posted: 10/5/2003 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I am sorry you won't be able to stay for the dinner RobertM, but I understand perfectly. My daughters 5th birthday is on the 13th.

Happy Birthday Duncan!  

Templar and Hoplophile, glad to hear you are coming and can stay for the dinner. I added your names to the list in the original post.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top