Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2003 11:44:30 AM EDT
Anybody want to go bass fishing on Thursday?  I've got the boat and the tackle but nobody to go with this week.  If you've never bass fished, it isn't just dangling a line with a worm in the water and drinking a beer until something hits.  It is MUCH more active than that and I don't drink until the end of the day.  A boat the goes 55 MPH is not something to be handled while impaired.

Last week, I had one of the bast bass fishing days I've ever had in the middle of summer.  In 2 hours, I landed between 15 to 20 bass, including two that went over 3 pounds.  

If you are interested, send me an e-mail at [email protected].  My normal fishing day starts in the early afternoon and lasts until early evening.  We can meet up at my house in Woodbridge or at Leesylvania State park which is just North of Dumfries off Route 1.

Oh yeah... I release all bass.  If you want to keep something, we'll do some catfishing.  I've got a honey hole for that too.  We can catch all you want.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 4:19:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Cliffy - I might be able to go after all...I'll email you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 6:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Cliffy - I might be able to go after all...I'll email you.

I haven't seen your e-mail yet.  I still have one slot open.  I just sent an e-mail off to Jeff (not sure who that is) who expressed interest.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 6:44:37 AM EDT
[#3]
The FAL/Aimpoint guy :-)
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 6:48:21 AM EDT
[#4]
cliffy-

My email is down and your PM box is full. I'll call you.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#5]
i told cliffy that i will defer to you NoVaGator b/c I have two newbies here who hit me up to go shooting tomorrow.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 8:30:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Novagator is coming but I have room for one more.  I'll e-mail you motopix to see if you're up for it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2003 12:40:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, it looks like NoVaGator is meeting me at 2:00 at Leesylvania State Park.  I have room for one more if somebody wants to go.  I'm leaving fork for the day right now so if you want to go, call me at 703-915-0295 tonight or tomorrow before noon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top