Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2003 4:14:29 PM EDT
This was just posted over in the subguns events board.  subguns.biggerhammer.net/events.cgi?read=827

I have 1, possibly 2, 1 ton company vans that are ready for the junkyard or a machinegun shoot. I'm trying to plan it around October 2003. We would need to charge a small fee ($25-$40) to cover, land rental, porta-potty rental, rollback to carry away what's left of the vehicles, any event permits necessary etc. soft-drinks & food etc.
This is not a for profit shoot, just trying to cover what it costs, and provide a safe, fun time for all. If anyone has ideas, land to rent, extra vehicles, or wants to help make it happen please call Bob at 703-754-0810 or Mike from Totalsharp at 804-994-5738.

Any of you past Hite Hollow shooters interested?

----

I of course am interested.    I know the major problem will be to find an area where this can take place.   If anyone is interested you can contact either of the two guys listed.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:42:41 PM EDT
[#1]
My friend John and I would really enjoy going to another vehicle shoot. We are in let us know
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:45:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to come and shoot.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:38:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Hmmmmmmmmm   VirginaStock!
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 4:39:12 AM EDT
[#4]
This has got to be a cant miss event LOL.

Although i dont have a MG - if the schedule works out, im willing to pitch in/show up.
DD
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 5:36:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I'd love to make it but I have no idea what I'll be doing or where I'll be in Oct.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:02:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Will there be gas in the gas tanks?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:09:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Sorry for my ignorance, but what part of VA?

I'm in northwestern NC, and interested.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 9:39:08 AM EDT
[#8]
As the poster states, he has no idea on where this can happen but he wants to try to find a place and set it up.  If anyone knows anyone with land, contact one of those guys.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:33:32 PM EDT
[#9]
sounds like fun im only about 20 mins form hite hollow.  but i dont think theyd let you shoot a car there, would they?
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 5:00:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Uhh, no.  It will have to be on someone's private land.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top