Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2022 5:56:13 PM EDT
I can't stress enough the importance of getting good judges on the bench...In IL, the courts have been about the only tool we have had to protect and gain our rights.  Barry and his family have shot with us at Carmi Rifle Club for over 12 years.  We know him well and trust him completely.  The guy he is running against has been a democrat until recently and is now running for Republican office.  
The judges get a rating from lawyers that have been before them in their courts.  Vaughn's ratings run about double that of his opponent McHaney.  Even more telling is that a panel did live interviews and he even did poorly with them.
Barry is a serious Constitution Judge and a good guy...Please vote

Judge Ratings
Link Posted: 6/26/2022 12:08:16 AM EDT
[#1]
+1, I worked with Barry when he was a State’s Attorney.   He is my pick!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top