Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2021 5:20:54 PM EDT
I renewed/updated my CCL/FOID back in February of 2020 and still have not received my replacement cards.  I'm getting ready to e-file a form 1 for an sbr and i'm wondering if the ATF will deny me because of the BS happening with the ISP and getting cards renewed.  My foid is current but my address has changed and i'm waiting for that new card as well.  Anyone have this happen and what was the result?
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 5:29:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Take a look at the last few posts in SBR thread.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/hometown/How-to-obtain-a-SBR-in-the-land-of-corruption-/23-509091/&page=21#i7145304

Sounds like expired renewal Covid card would be OK, but not sure how they will be with a pending change of address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top