Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2011 6:25:15 PM EDT
I think he should check to see if the bail bond law applies in Wisconsin and nab one...
Link Posted: 3/3/2011 6:30:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2011 7:49:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The problem is bounty hunting is illegal in IL.

A buddy of mine (former cop) and I investigated it many years ago. You have to be a sworn agent of the court, and they're pretty specific about them meeting IL LEO requirements or being employed investigators of the office of the District Attorney.

Nice thought though. I'd love to see some of those taxpayer paid expense account runaway heroes getting the "IT'S OKAY BRAH... JUST BREATHE THROUGH IT" after getting a few pepperballs to the face.

I can confirm that....I too am a former LEO...... Besides that, dog is a douche......

Link Posted: 3/3/2011 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually these guys are using their own money, not taxpayer money.
Link Posted: 3/3/2011 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

he was talking about the runaways from wisconsin...not dog...
Link Posted: 3/4/2011 6:14:14 AM EDT
[#5]
They should be getting the U.S. Marshalls after the WI and IN legislators, bringing them to their states' respective borders, for state law enforcement to take them back.
Link Posted: 3/11/2011 7:15:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
They should be getting the U.S. Marshalls after the WI and IN legislators, bringing them to their states' respective borders, for state law enforcement to take them back.

Sounds like a good plan.

Link Posted: 3/12/2011 3:54:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

he was talking about the runaways from wisconsin...not dog...

I know he was.  They have he right to be here.  I don't want a felon like Dog running around kidnapping government officials.  I want Dog to burn in hell for his sins and the murder he committed.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:05:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Tell him to swing down to Urbana to pick up our low-lifes too...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top