Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2009 7:17:47 PM EDT
Completely FREE!

Guns Save Life Family Fun-Shoot this Saturday September 19th from Noon to 5pm.

Join your friends and extended family at Camp Cender in Fisher on Saturday September 19th. Bring your family, to include parents, kids and siblings. We’ll have some hot dogs, hamburgers, water, lemonade and chips from 12:30ish until we run out. Come early and shoot often.

Feel free to bring your rifle, pistol, shotgun or BB gun. Experienced shooters and firearms instructors will be present to help you if you have any problems. If you have any questions, contact President David Pike at 217 352-6405 or John Boch at 217 351-3575. Loaner guns will surely be present, and feel free to bring fun and / or interesting guns of your own.

Appleseed Instructors will also be present to provide information and some basic rifle marksmanship instruction for those who are interested. Come on out and try your hand at a "Redcoat Target".

Saturday, September 19th
Noon to 5p.m.

Camp Cender
3333 County Road, 700E
Fisher, IL

Oh, yes.  There will be Tannerite present as well.

No need to be a member to come out and shoot.

John
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 3:09:03 AM EDT
[#1]
IT would have been nice to get a little more advanced notice !!!

Posting at 11 pm, for the next day doesn't give us a chance to change our plans.  I committed to working with some friends today  at 9 pm last night.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:11:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Have fun with the Tannerite. I will be digging a hole this afternoon.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn, If I just found out earlier.  I would have stayed down south another day.
A bit off topic, but is there any rifle friendly ranges (indoor or outdoor) around the CU area?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top