Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2007 5:24:17 AM EDT
Any one here know about or going to sign up for the appleseed shoot in Bloomington this June?  I know its early but just anxious for the warm weather again.  My kid(s) and I are going and do a bit of camping also.

Link Posted: 2/6/2007 7:14:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I am definately going.

PDF of Flyer

www.rwva.org/
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 10:46:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Just sent the money for my son and myself for the shoot this June!  

Looking forward to it!
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 1:54:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I just formally registered today.  Looking forward to a good time.

Looks like we're gonna have a crowd!

Thanks again to Guns Save Life members who brought this to Illinois!  Thank you especially to John Naese!

John
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Bumping this up for any who haven't seen it.  Also, on the RWVA forums they are saying there are already 20 registered for this.

www.rwva.org/yabbse/index.php?topic=2534.0
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool beans on the 20 registered, My son and I are registered already!
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Think I'd get laughed out if I brought a Nagant 91/30?  I sold my remington 700 and it's the only rifle I have left.
Link Posted: 4/15/2007 7:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Would go, but I will be over in Österreich at that time.

(On a related note, I'm thinking of seeing if Steyr-Mannlicher offers tours, though I think they're on the other side of the country... (from where I'll be at))
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 4:52:43 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Forgive my German: Woe im Österreich gehen sie?  Mein familie ist von Zell am See!
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 8:40:50 AM EDT
[#9]
A 91/30 would be fine, noone would laugh, surplus rifles and ammo are the main target of this program.  However, if it has a sticky bolt it would be a long couple days.
Link Posted: 4/16/2007 3:13:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Forgive my German: Woe im Österreich gehen sie?  Mein familie ist von Zell am See!

Wien - ich werde Deutsch an der Universität da studieren. Ich werde von Mai bis Juni am Wien sein.

(Ich weiß - meines Deutsch ist schlect.)
Link Posted: 4/17/2007 3:41:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wien - ich werde Deutsch an der Universität da studieren. Ich werde von Mai bis Juni am Wien sein.

(Ich weiß - meines Deutsch ist schlect.)

Besser wie mein!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 4:49:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Who is all going from the board here?  Whats everyone's lodging choices?

My son and I are going and we will be camping!  (in a pop up w/AC and heat so we will be roughing it)
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:39:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

My son and I are going and we will be camping!  (in a pop up w/AC and heat so we will be roughing it)

If you're gonna camp, I'd talk with Darnall's about camping on the property if you haven't already.

John
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:06:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you're gonna camp, I'd talk with Darnall's about camping on the property if you haven't already.

John

Thanks! I will do that!
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:47:52 AM EDT
[#15]
When you guys sent in your registration forms, did you put AR15.com for squading?
I'd like to put some names with faces. I've met some of you guys before like Nate and gunman (John). I'd like to meet some more regulars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top