Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 7:12:18 PM EDT
Please, Please let others know about the Send A Brick program currently on the active topics site. What started in the last 24 hours looks like it could be quite the movement to nudge our congress into action to build a substantial wall on the southern border to keep out the ILLEGAL ALIENS. Besides looking up the forum subject please refer to http:www.send-a-brick.com/project.htm
The bricks might be submitted with a letter stating that since you as a legislative branch are having trouble finding the funding and the will to build the wall I have sent you a brick to get you started.

Alvin
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:23:17 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Please, Please let others know about the Send A Brick program currently on the active topics site. What started in the last 24 hours looks like it could be quite the movement to nudge our congress into action to build a substantial wall on the southern border to keep out the ILLEGAL ALIENS. Besides looking up the forum subject please refer to http:www.send-a-brick.com/project.htm
The bricks might be submitted with a letter stating that since you as a legislative branch are having trouble finding the funding and the will to build the wall I have sent you a brick to get you started.

Alvin

How about concrete block?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:07:59 AM EDT
[#3]
How about we just get straight to the point, and send them plans for a tower, with all the materials necessary to build it, myself, my savage 10FPLE2A, and a ton of ammo?

I'll donate myself to the cause.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:35:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:58:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
There's already several threads running about this. It really doesn't have anything to do with HTF's

Tacked GD thread: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454432

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454916

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454841

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454690

I find it interesting that you say that this is not a topic for a home town forum, considering all the illegals we have here in places like West Chicago, Aurora, Chicago, Cicero, Wakegan, Addison, Rockford, Cary, etc.
If we shouldn't be interested in getting local people/citizens/voters involved in a protest like this who should we be getting involved?

Alvin

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454749

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=36&t=229358

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454460

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I find it interesting that you say that this is not a topic for a home town forum, considering all the illegals we have here in places like West Chicago, Aurora, Chicago, Cicero, Wakegan, Addison, Rockford, Cary, etc.
If we shouldn't be interested in getting local people/citizens/voters involved in a protest like this who should we be getting involved?

Alvin

It's a national issue, not local, because it's the same problem all over the country. There's a TACKED thread at the top of GD for it. That's why I feel it's not a HTF topic. Now if you want to lobby Springfield about eliminating state-provided benefits to illegal aliens, this would be the perfect place for it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 8:50:44 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alvin

It's a national issue, not local, because it's the same problem all over the country. There's a TACKED thread at the top of GD for it. That's why I feel it's not a HTF topic. Now if you want to lobby Springfield about eliminating state-provided benefits to illegal aliens, this would be the perfect place for it.

IMHO it affects us probably more than most states

Alvin
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Alvin

IMHO it affects us probably more than most states

Alvin

Getting hostile? I'm not your problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top