Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 5:10:17 PM EDT
Well after many years of not haveing one, the small town of Arthur Il, is having gun shows again. the show opens at 5:00 pm this coming Friday till 8:00, and then Saturday 9-5, and Sun 9-4? The show is run By Bryan, the owner of Arcola guns, and he said there will be about 60 tables, with dealers we don`t see at the ECA shows, I.E. Decatur, Springfield, Bloomington, Effingham, Ect. It will not be the Indy 1500, But it will be a chance to get out of the homestead for awhile, bring the wife, and send her downtown, Arthur is heart of Amish country, and she will have hours to spend your ammo money on cheese, and quilts, and hand made furniture. SHOW IS HELD AT YODERS KITCHEN, just west of town about 2 blocks on south side of highway, hell give it a shot, I will run over for a bit.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF....I DIDN'T HEAR ABOUT THIS...i'm from arcola...actually live in between arcola and arthur at my 'rents house while not at school in macomb....man i wish i coulda been there!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top