BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/27/2006 7:19:44 AM EDT
Here we go

link

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:58:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Jeez.  What a bunch of sallys that wil be.

Maybe there should be a rally for survivors of weapon related violent crime in Cook Co. who don't confuse the insrument of the injury with the will of the person who did it.

I'll never forget that shiny Walther pressed against the side of my head in Lakeview. It did not make me afraid of guns. Just BadassMotherfuckers who sneak up on you and take all your stuff.

I would participate.

JR

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:05:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Remember, they're rallying against violent crime by making sure innocent victims will not shoot back.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:00:47 PM EDT
[#3]
When are these cry baby dumb-shits gonna get it that the damn criminals do not follow laws anyway, so passing laws against guns are useless.
These dumb-shits need to rally together and pound on our government to pass and stick to laws that are tough on violent criminals instead of making criminals out of all of us.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:41:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok i'm confused...

"Gun violence victims from all over Cook County"

"Illinois citizens overwhelmingly understand the need to remove these vicious weapons from our neighborhoods,"

Isn't there already an AWB in Cook county  So just that i've got this straight, they want the guns "out" of cook county. Aren't they already gone?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top