Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2005 5:44:27 PM EDT
Since I have gone back to teaching again...I now am off for two weeks for CHRISTMAS Break.    Two weeks what will I ever do with myself for the next two weeks?   Hmmmmmm.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 8:47:55 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Since I have gone back to teaching again...I now am off for two weeks for CHRISTMAS Break.    Two weeks what will I ever do with myself for the next two weeks?   Hmmmmmm.  

Whatever it is, use lube to avoid chafing.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:30:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever it is, use lube to avoid chafing.

WIZZO

Link Posted: 12/17/2005 9:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont know, but it should in some way involve me, since I haven't seen you in...a really long damn time.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I dont know, but it should in some way involve me, since I haven't seen you in...a really long damn time.

Not if it involves lube too.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:56:31 AM EDT
[#5]
THERE WILL BE NO LUBE INVOLVED...um that didn't sound too good either.  

Wizzo, I would have expected that from Rebel13, that kinda blindsided me comin from you.

Marksman, I think at least one trip if not two to the SSR are definitely in order during this break.   Gotta test fire the 1911 since I had work done on it and the AR needs the EOTecb sighted in on the new barrel.   Let's set somthing up.

Cosmos
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#6]
let me know when you plan on going to the SSR i'll see if i can make it out.  Was there on Sat evening.  Brrrrrr   bring flaslights for the tunnel run

BTH  out
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 7:39:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Rogue,

Damn right it was cold.......I could have used another surefire for the tunnel run.

Cosmic,

I think I have yo umatched with the old AR, the 10mm puts out a good flash at night. with the +P hollow points.

If it were up to me, for my vacation I would stay away from Rebel...PS. I have alittle blue ball for him this time.

Batch114
Link Posted: 12/20/2005 11:20:54 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Rogue,

Damn right it was cold.......I could have used another surefire for the tunnel run.

Cosmic,

I think I have yo umatched with the old AR, the 10mm puts out a good flash at night. with the +P hollow points.

If it were up to me, for my vacation I would stay away from Rebel...PS. I have alittle blue ball for him this time.

Batch114

BwuuHa Ha Ha....

Do we have a time set?

ETA -  Did you just tell us you have "Blue Balls" for Rebel13.....hmmmmm
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 4:54:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Jeez guys, everyone else is gonna be jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top