Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:50:51 PM EDT
I wanted to invite you all to a new website I've been working on the past few weeks.  It's grown very rapidly, and we all hope it will continue!  We're a community of Illinois residents that are joining forces to see REAL change.  We are dedicated to passing a concealed carry (shall-issue) in Illinois as well as other 2nd Amendment restorations.

Please check it out and I urge you to register and help the cause :)  Membership is free, no donations, and we don't sell any merchandise.  We're a 2nd Amendment community.

ICarry.org Legislative Action

Together we can take back the state for sure!

P.S. - I think a few people from AR15.com are already members.  I hope to see more, and hope to get a chance to meet you all at the next Blastfest!
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I wanted to give you guys a little update on our site.  We've been working hard on the Senators list, and are still continuing to do so.  We just recently posted a full list of State Representatives, but we need help with it.  We *need* people to contact their reps and other reps across the state to ascertain what their position on concealed carry is.

We want to make things happen next year, before the vote.  Otherwise it would be about another year and a half (max) that we should gain CCW.  If we band together now, get the work done, get people involved and ACTIVE we can do it next spring!  This isn't a joke, we CAN do it.

Please check out the site, and the new greeting/mission statement.  Please consider helping take back your rights, before they are further infringed.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:21:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Great Site :-)

I love the holster to gun case conversion.

CKMorley

(yup, the guy in all the newspaper stories about fanny-pack carry a few years ago.)
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:34:52 PM EDT
[#3]
We're pushing 100 registered members now!  The people are awakening
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 6:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top