Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 5:44:52 PM EDT
I was wondering if anyone else is interested in it. If you order $500.00 or more you get free shipping. I can't buy that much worth but if others were interested in it we could put one big order together and get the free shipping. Mountain House GB thread
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm thinking about it. Have to see what kind of funds I can muster.

FWIW, Broadsword and Dijon have really good reputations on this--they've done a couple already.

As far as your question over there, the cans are just a huge container. That's the way to go if you need a lot of food in your pantry. The pouches are a bit more convenient size-wise--good to throw in a bag and take camping, or keep in the trunk "just in case" when December starts to kick our butts.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:15:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sitting on the fence right now on this one.  My wife gave me the ok to get some MRE's in the house after watching what happened in gulf states.  Convince me I should have some of this stuff and I may be in.  I'm in the Lake county area.  
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:50:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I sat down last night looking at the list and caculated what I wanted would cost me. It's looking to be about $239 alone. $500 is free shipping. It's a deal you can't beat. Broadsword22 and Dijon do a great job on this.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 9:17:47 PM EDT
[#4]
OK.  What are the details on how to order this and get it to my door if we split it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 5:49:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Have you visited the thread posted at the top of the page? If not go check it out there is info on everything there or send broadsword an email for the info. I forget off the top of my head. I think we have till the end of the month to give them a rough idea. Then I think sometime in October they will give us the final total for what we owe, and thats when the money will be due.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I might do this. Not sure how much I'd want, it might be just a drop in the bucket compared to what you get.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 6:34:46 PM EDT
[#7]
NPD233,
You'd be suprised. I only wanted a few things and I figured my total around 200. All are welcomed to join in. I'm willing to have it all shipped here and can work on getting it out to people.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:33:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm willing to have it all shipped here and can work on getting it out to people.

You're located somewhere near Buffalo Range, right?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:31:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm willing to have it all shipped here and can work on getting it out to people.

You're located somewhere near Buffalo Range, right?

Well sort of. I'm an hour away in the sw burbs of chicago. I drive to the range for work just about every weekend.

On that note. I'm getting ready to email my rough order to broadsword22 and dijon. If you guys want in on it speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm sending later today or tommorrow.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:06:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the offer, but count me out. Given my schedule, it would be pretty hard for me to get it from you.

Maybe some of the North crew members can piggyback on your order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top