Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2005 10:11:07 AM EDT
In a dramatic new turn in the federal probe of City Hall corruption, federal prosecutors Friday morning met for two hours with Mayor Richard M. Daley in his office to question him about what the mayor characterized as “a number of issues in the ongoing investigation.”

* For complete coverage, go to
ChicagoBusiness.com

Crain's Chicago Business | 360 N. Michigan Ave. | Chicago, IL 60601

Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I hope they finally nail that little Napolean wanna be! It just astounds me how much he can "Froget" about all the stuff that happens at City Hall.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 11:43:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I meant "FORGET", I have to slow down when I type
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:39:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw King DICK on the news tonight.  He didn't look good.  He was almost in tears and saying that he has personal problems and work problems, but that he will overcome.

Well King DICK, all I can say is that I am happy to see your poor integrity coming back to kick you in the nuts.

May your sack hurt for all eternity!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#4]
   Oh please dear lord let something come of this.   If we get to see that teranical POS being dragged out of city hall in hand cuffs would be  truely a day for all of Illinois to celebrate.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:18:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Said it before, I'll say it again-he'll be fine. Shit floats.

AFA logic in the electorate, when you have DC reelecting the guy they WATCHED buying crack with a ho, you get over your faith in the electorate, don't you?

Larry
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:38:11 PM EDT
[#6]
My life will be complete if I turn on the news in the morning, and see Daley in a perp walk.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 5:49:46 PM EDT
[#7]
HE held a press conference recently and said he was sorry for the corruption that is city hall and also stated that he takes responsibility for alowing it to happen.  
Good then dick...why don't you really show you are a responsible guy and step down....
Yeah right....and they are serving snocones in Hell....
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:32:48 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
My life will be complete if I turn on the news in the morning, and see Daley in a perp walk.  

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top