Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 10:42:42 AM EDT
I know there is practically NO notice, but hey, if someone reads this and wants to join in...

Look for the young guy with the tan VLTOR shirt on.

Or, call this number, but reverse the order before you call it, and ask for Scott.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad I was working on broken CAD files this afternoon, as I would have much rather gone out to shoot the 9mm AR.  Man, my job is suckin' this week.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:43:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Too bad I was working on broken CAD files this afternoon, as I would have much rather gone out to shoot the 9mm AR.  Man, my job is suckin' this week.

Thats a shame, I had a GREAT day today.  Shot better than I normally do, but thats because I've gone shooting 3 times in the last month....atleast thats all I can think of.  First two mags through the Kimber all in one neat little hole, obliterating the "5X" of a GAT sil (not even gonna try to spell that one) target.

Two guys rented a springfield armory mil-spec with a once peice barrel.  Couldn't shoot the damn thing for the life of them, then told me how every gun they've rented had been horribly inaccurate, I think they mentioned they had even rented a USP and a Glock with the same results.

Same springfield I rented not too long ago and shot just fine with...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:41:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats a shame, I had a GREAT day today.  Shot better than I normally do, but thats because I've gone shooting 3 times in the last month....atleast thats all I can think of.  First two mags through the Kimber all in one neat little hole, obliterating the "5X" of a GAT sil (not even gonna try to spell that one) target.

Two guys rented a springfield armory mil-spec with a once peice barrel.  Couldn't shoot the damn thing for the life of them, then told me how every gun they've rented had been horribly inaccurate, I think they mentioned they had even rented a USP and a Glock with the same results.

Should've put a magazine of your .45 through the rented Springfield while they watched. Then told them, gun works fine.

It's silhouette, by the way
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Glad to hear you had a good time.  Still fighting a cold, but maybe we can hit the range before you head back to school.  If not, maybe we can get out there when you are on Spring Break.  I haven't been out to the range since we all went out as a group that one day, and I've been missing it!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Is that the only shirt you wear. You should of bought stock in VLTOR.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:48:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he owns seven of them, one for every day of the week!  Kind of like Beavis and Butthead always wearing the Metallica and AC/DC T-shirts or me and my U of I alumni T-shirts.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hahhahaa, its my "shooting shirt".

Whenever I do anything gun related, I throw it on.  Easy to spot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top