Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 11:47:25 AM EDT
I am trying to join the Town and Country Gun Club in Maryville but need a member sponser. Can anyone help me out?

Email or IM me.

Thanks,

DuxRus
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 12:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I am going to a shoot at the Belleville indoor range tonight and a few people usualy in attendance belong.
I'll try to get in touch with a member.

BTW, You have to be an NRA member first.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 10:13:15 AM EDT
[#2]
srschick:

Thanks, for the help, I've lived in Maryville for 14 years and know alot of people but I can't find anyone that is a member of the range and believe me I've been networking for a couple of months now trying to get a sponser. I've been shooting formally and informally since I was 7 and on a regular basis for the past 9 months at the Highland range; but driving an hour round trip to shoot limits it to one weekend day per week and I'd like to go more often than that.  

I'm an NRA Life Member and an ISRA member.

Regards,

DuxRus
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top