Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2022 4:42:26 PM EDT
Is he planning on doing any? All I see is CCM running her bullshit gas prices are all Laxalt's fault ads.

I guess we should be used to the Nevada republican party dropping the ball by now

Link Posted: 7/28/2022 5:32:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 6:29:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe he's waiting until closer to the election?

Cortez Masto outraised Laxalt $7.5M to $2.8M in the second quarter according to Fox: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nevada-senate-candidate-adam-laxalt-touts-fundraising-haul-4-months-campaign-against-sen-cortez-masto.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 4:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I just received a text from the Laxalt campaign asking if he could count on my support.
I responded that he can count on my vote but, that's all. I still feel cheated out of my donation
when he supposedly ran for governor.
Tom
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 5:12:06 PM EDT
[#4]
The guy has no fight in him.   He just lays down for the commies.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:59:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I don’t see anything coming out of that turd Lombardo either.
Looks like he is just making sure Sissylack doesn’t have a real challenger.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 3:59:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but I don't think much is going to change in NV after the elections.
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PaladinM1911:
Not trying to be a Debbie Downer but I don't think much is going to change in NV after the elections.
View Quote

If you're not trying to win...
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Maxx702:
I don’t see anything coming out of that turd Lombardo either.
Looks like he is just making sure Sissylack doesn’t have a real challenger.
View Quote

Finally saw a Lombardo ad today. Still nothing from Laxalt
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 11:37:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Laxalt sucks.

Lombardo sucks

Nevada sucks……….
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 12:04:57 AM EDT
[#10]
anything?
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 11:37:13 AM EDT
[#11]
The attack ads have been rampant on YouTube for a while now. I don’t watch any off air tv so no idea what’s going on there, but the arrows are flying. Titus, sisolak, masto, all getting roasted. Of course they’re also roasting Lombardo and Laxalt.

It’s pretty even. One ad runs and then the opposing party runs immediately after. Hard to believe anyone even pays attention to that shit.
Link Posted: 10/1/2022 1:04:14 PM EDT
[#12]
I click on the Dem adds all the time because the online adds have to pay per view. More views more pay and less money for anyone who might happen to actually be undecided. Plus it’s the least I can do to stick it to the dems for all the sticking it to us they do.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By LVJD:
Laxalt sucks.

Lombardo sucks

Nevada sucks……….
View Quote

amen. even if there is a "red wave" republicans are pussies
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 9:36:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Laxalt has definitely warmed up as far as the ads go. Too bad he has the charisma of a 2x4
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 12:17:21 PM EDT
[#15]
To be fair, Masto isn't exactly a skilled orator either. Her entire campaign seems to consist of "I'm a woman, abortion good."
Link Posted: 10/3/2022 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#16]
He needs to address the gas prices are his fault accusations. This is gas prices when I left office in 2019 compared to now. Seems pretty straight forward
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 1:23:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 1337-G:
To be fair, Masto isn't exactly a skilled orator either. Her entire campaign seems to consist of "I'm a woman, abortion good."
View Quote

My good GOD she's hammering that, isn't she?  She's got absolutely nothing else to run on so she's going to beat it to death.  And she's sure not opposed to acting like a politician while doing it. One of her commercials very specifically said the SCOTUS outlawed abortion.  That's so incredibly false it's probably in the top 10 of lies in the past decade.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2022 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By AL-BOB:

My good GOD she's hammering that, isn't she?  She's got absolutely nothing else to run on so she's going to beat it to death.  And she's sure not opposed to acting like a politician while doing it. One of her commercials very specifically said the SCOTUS outlawed abortion.  That's so incredibly false it's probably in the top 10 of lies in the past decade.  
View Quote

Yep, she's sitting high atop that throne of lies.
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 12:58:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By LVJD:
Laxalt sucks.

Lombardo sucks

Nevada sucks   .
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2022 7:26:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Do Laxalt yard signs exist? My street is covered in masto signs, but I have yet to see a laxalt
Link Posted: 10/5/2022 9:37:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By LoanMe50Dollas:
Do Laxalt yard signs exist? My street is covered in masto signs, but I have yet to see a laxalt
View Quote

Washoe? LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top