Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2021 4:37:27 PM EDT
So who is paying for these?
I am assuming it is tax dollars, if so how is this legal?
The state will be discriminating against tax payers who could not get the jab due to medical
conditions or those who don't want it. I wonder how long before someone or group sues.
And the fact you don't have be here legally, ie illegals,  to win, is a kick to the balls.

Rant over.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought lotteries were prohibited in Nevada.
Link Posted: 6/19/2021 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
The emperor shitsack has said it’s a raffle, not a lottery. Problem solved.

He also decreed that no tax dollars would be spent, and that all the money was coming from the federal government
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 6:11:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought lotteries were prohibited in Nevada.
View Quote

They are. It’s covered in articles about it. It’s pretty much a raffle and everyone who got vaccinated got a ticket. Really I see no difference between what a lottery is and a raffle and I really don’t care who is lying for it. Bitching about it won’t change if it is my tax dollars or federal tax dollars.
Link Posted: 6/21/2021 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck it, money printer go BRRRRRRRR.

Hope you guys are running up your credit cards to take advantage of the massive inflation.

Fuck Sisolak, fuck Biden, and fuck all these new transplants!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top