Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2009 10:15:58 PM EDT
I hope this doesn't violate any site rules.

I have a quantity of King of the Cage dvds, most still in the wrap. Early fights from a bunch of name fighters, Quentin Jackson, Diego Sanchez, lots of others.

I'm giving them away, free free free. (You gotta come get 'em.) I figure I'll split them into three lots, for three different people, assuming there's three people who want 'em.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING A HARD TIME ECONOMICALLY GET DVDs. Obviously I can't really check this, but if you show up in a Beemer or an Escalade you ain't getting any dvds. (And you're an ass hole for trying.)

I will mention that I tried to sell these more than once with no success, which limits the good karma I'll get from giving them away, but I can use all I can get. (Also, if you think you're going to claim some and sell them, it won't be all that easy.)

First three pm's.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top