Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 1:34:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:47:18 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

eta:  I also just loooove when commentators try to sound intelligent by saying the second amendment doesn't apply today like it did 200 years ago because, "when was the last time a person broke down on the side of the road and had to hunt for days in order to survive.... blah, blah, blah...."

+1

I know that the freedom of speech isn't applicable anymore either...whether it has to do with Ebonics or Spanish, on and on Blah, blah, blah...

Where are we going as a society?

Well, I gotta go load magazines and it IS family game night (bonding).  Take out pizza and field stripping the AR bindfolded for time contest...

V
OUT  
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]
"Thirty-two people dead on a U.S. college campus pursuing their American Dream, mowed-down over an extended period of time by a lone, non-American gunman in possession of a firearm on campus in defiance of a zero-tolerance gun ban. Feel better yet? Didn't think so.

Who doesn't get this? Who has the audacity to demand unarmed helplessness? Who likes dead good guys?

I'll tell you who. People who tramp on the Second Amendment, that's who. People who refuse to accept the self-evident truth that free people have the God-given right to keep and bear arms, to defend themselves and their loved ones. People who are so desperate in their drive to control others, so mindless in their denial that they pretend access to gas causes arson, Ryder trucks and fertilizer cause terrorism, water causes drowning, forks and spoons cause obesity, dialing 911 will somehow save your life, and that their greedy clamoring to "feel good" is more important than admitting that armed citizens are much better equipped to stop evil than unarmed, helpless ones."

Hail Hail -
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Uncle Ted was on Glen Beck show tonite also, along with an retired FBI agent and another good talk show host.  The FBI guy argued for more control, whereas Uncle Ted and the other guy (and Glen) were for getting rid of "gun free zones", as it just makes those who are in them, "fish in a barrel".  Most polls I have seen throughout the week, have been 2:1 in favor for less gun control measures.  Course, the "Donkey's" or is that "ASS" party wants more control over the serfs..  

Link Posted: 4/20/2007 11:47:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Nuge did really well on that interview. He brought up points that the Brady dude couldn't (or wouldnt) rebut.

He hit that interview out of the park if you ask me

ETA: the CNN interview was what I was talking about
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top