Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2006 1:03:47 PM EDT
A friend sent me this info. Amber Stick

I looks like it is a great way to keep info on your children for the police in case of an emergency.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats a good idea.  I've worked a few missing child cases, thankfully they were only cases of miscommunication.  Its hard enough for a parent to get their bearings and composure than to remember what little Johnny was wearing.  But will parents get this? Probably not.  I think if this only saved one child the effort would be worth it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it is a good idea..I would feel safer having one knowing that me or a loved one could be identified if something were to happen..
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats a cool Idea. The city I used to live in used to do a child kit. That included finger prints hair sample and a DNA swab.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thats a cool Idea. The city I used to live in used to do a child kit. That included finger prints hair sample and a DNA swab.

I thought a while back they were doing that in the schools here but it's been a while since I've heard about it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top