Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2006 8:23:48 PM EDT
well i have recently got the parts to assemble two uppers but now im stuck.. i know i can take my stuff to a shop and they will do it all for me .. of course after rapeing me one the price, it will be done..but her is the thing i wanna do it my self or with a lil help..
i already have a few tools like barrel wrench and barrel vise jig but i lack the rest..

can n e other team member help me out i still need to tighten the barrel nut a lil more and line it up with the gas tube and then check the head space..

n e help would be greatly appreciated and could even compensate time for beer..

thanks
jon..
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like the only thing you really need is a Torque wrench.  I wouldn't worry about headspacing if you are working with new barrel and bolt assemblies, just follow the torque specifications for the barrel.  You'll need some moly grease as well.  Here's a link to how it's done  link  If you still need help send me an IM or Email I live in Henderson..

John P..
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 5:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Its ANY, they tought me that in 1st grade. AAANNNYYYY. Try it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top