Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/9/2006 7:39:24 PM EDT
Night before last 3 stores got hit in Reno, one several doors down fron mine. Apparently there is a crew roaming around although they are not real smart. One store got a rock through the door and the cash register bagged. Another lost 30-50 pairs of jeans. A third, a salon, also got hit. There were all up-scale  boutique type stores in different areas.

The interesting thing-at least two of these stores used ADT for security and did not get called by the monitoring center, including my neighbor. They found out about the break-in when they showed up yesterday morning to a sea of broken glass.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#1]
ADT is one of the worst........I have som nay horror stories it is ridiculous..and one was personal.

There are a couple of good alarm companies....the rest are nothing more than a waste of money.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder if this has anything to do with the events that transpired down here in Gardnerville this week.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:01:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I wonder if this has anything to do with the events that transpired down here in Gardnerville this week.

I would say anything is possible but as Northern Nevada grows so does it's loathing scumbag population to say the least they are Vermin,anyway that said damn sad when you have a Alarm company that does'nt do the job You paid them for

p.s. they will live to see another prison cell as long as they don't try Home Invasion
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
i have Brinks in my house. The monitoring is great.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:26:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Brinks must be different than the company here in Vegas.........
Top Top