Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 12:59:57 AM EDT
I made my first trip to Bill's today "just to look around" and see if he had any deals on SKS's. When all of a sudden an Oly Arms M4-A3 caught my eye. I just happened to have enough cash burning a hole in my pocket. There was nothing I could do I had to buy it. The power was out while I was there as was the case with most of downtown, so I had to hang around a little longer than it would normally take to do the paperwork. But it came home with me.  
http://thumb6.webshots.com/t/38/39/3/81/98/2141381980058730386wEUpOO_th.jpg
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:24:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Very nice. I have been meaning to make it out to Bill's to check out his inventory, but i either run out of time or forget to carry my gun.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:44:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Of course, during that power outage you must have taken a good long look at tactical lights, right?
Congrats. You'll hear lots of Oly bashing on the boards, but I have owned and seen plenty of  Oly's that run just fine. Enjoy and welcome to the EBR club!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
It was a choice between this and a Bushmaster M4-A2 with a chrome lined barrel. I picked the Oly because of the A3, and it's a stainless steel barrel, and there was only a $10-20  diffrerance.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 11:42:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Since you're a member of The Dark Side now, what with your new Israeli HBAR, why don't you ditch those inferior American-made mouse-caliber autoloaders and join the Winning Team with our superior Belgian-engineered full-size poodleshooters?

As they would say in La Langue D'Amore: Le Fusil Automatique Léger vit pour toujours!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top