Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 10:59:58 AM EDT
I finally got it uploaded and online (hopefully)
For those of you who have never seen this video, you can view it online and I believe you can even download it..
Hope this works.....
Cover Up
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 11:58:24 AM EDT
[#1]
The video opens but it only plays for a few minutes. I think you have to sign up to view the entire video. I think sign up is free, but I don't have time to sign up right now. I'll have to try later.

It looks like a really interesting and truthful story.

Thanks for the post Mike....
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 12:13:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Interesting.

I watched that very news footage in realtime when it happened. (the good old days of a hacked sat. dish)  A few days later I mentioned the secondary device, and people looked at me like I was smoking dope.

All through a trial, no mention of a secondary device that failed to go off.  

Good to see that  the news footage somehow survived.

Lem
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I still have that tape and watch it from time to time,loaned it out to a few friends to watchit's interesting to hear opinion's after.
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 1:40:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Yep, I see that if you don't register and download their program, you only get to watch 2:59 of any of my vids there.... Well that sucks.. I spent quite a bit of my morning trying to find a free site to host them LARGE files so I could share...
Ain't much to getting their program but watch cause it wants to set itself as a start-up item (easily aborted). I also have 2 other files up htere one is Suzanne Hupp addressing chucky schumer and cronies LINK and also by clicking on my profile there, I have an old B&W sci-fi movie there...
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Mike, what size is the video?  I may be able to put it on my server.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:34:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Mike, what size is the video?  I may be able to put it on my server.

794 MB

It will be up on LimeWire come this Thurs. or Fri. evening round 6pm... I usually crank limewire up bout that time and stays on till the wee hours of the am...

Also the Hupp vid will be there too along with the sci-fi movie "Panic In The Year Zero"
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I still have that tape and watch it from time to time,loaned it out to a few friends to watchit's interesting to hear opinion's after.

Is that you, Dave????
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 10:32:57 AM EDT
[#8]
For you that use LimeWire, My vids will be available on it Starting Friday evening around 5pm till about 1am. and then again the same for Saturday...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Mike, do you know how to use FTP?  I've got a server that can host it.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:14:49 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Mike, do you know how to use FTP?  I've got a server that can host it.

I used FTP when I was on WebTV, so I could prolly finger it out....
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:40:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Morning Mikey,yep its me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:31:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Well, I'm glad to see you are back amongst the living.... One day you was here and then *poof* you was gone.. Tried e-mailing a number of times but it always came back as mailbox full.... Course then, WebTV pretty much sucked....
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:32:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok... I (think) I finaly did it.
Just finished making a streaming video and put it on one of my sites.. Testing proved it working, hopefully it will for you.. I know evryone hates to download stuff, specially humongus movies, but with the streaming vids, no download(s) required.. Cool! Now this stream is of S. Hupp addressing  comrade schumer and cronies.. I will be working on the Cover Up in Oklahoma making it a streamer...
Let me know if my labor has worked or not for you..
Thanks..

S. Hupp Streaming Video

*update*
I tried making the Oklahoma vid into a stream but the quality just was not attainable. So, you can still get it from the site mentioned above (first post) or on LimeWire..
I tried... I got it down to 20.2 MB but the video quality was really bad...
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:49:50 AM EDT
[#14]
The link worked for me,the voice is way out of time.

I got super busy at work and was doing 6-7 day weeks for almost a year,I did'nt have any free time,my email is [email protected].
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:32:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
The link worked for me,the voice is way out of time.

I got super busy at work and was doing 6-7 day weeks for almost a year,I did'nt have any free time,my email is [email protected].

Still in a taxi?
EWWW........ aol.com ...... YUCH .... anti-2nd. Amend. corp.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:19:29 PM EDT
[#16]
There was no cover up in Oklahoma. The son of a bitch who was responsible is now burining in hell.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:32:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
There was no cover up in Oklahoma. The son of a bitch who was responsible is now burining in hell.

You are free to believe what you want to, just like them good folks in the early 1900's Germany......
Top Top