Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 6:19:37 AM EDT
well lets start by saying hello to the nevada hometown crew.

well i will be in vegas for new years and up until tuesday on vacation and wanted to know if there are any nice shops close by to check out that have gun stuff. i will be staying at the mgm during my stay and it would be cool if there was something close by.

also any pointers,tips, do's & dont's while in vegas are appreciated. thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:24:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Citadel Gun and Safe is right near you, just go west on Trop, right on Industrial (behind In n Out).
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll give you this website..

cheapovegas.com/index.php

Tells you everything about every hotel.

thanks for the link, we have decided to stay at the mgm but will be visiting the others.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 9:46:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Citadel Gun and Safe is right near you, just go west on Trop, right on Industrial (behind In n Out).

do they have cool stuff?
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You know chiz, Industrial has been changed to Dean Martin Dr.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top