Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 5:31:28 PM EDT
Gunshow this weekend at the Reno Convention Center...sometimes good sometimes so so. I'll be there saturday morning.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#1]
the crossroads? usualy less then great...will i be there? no  critters  killing starts this weekend
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Gunshow this weekend at the Reno Convention Center...sometimes good sometimes so so. I'll be there saturday morning.

Of course I will be there. First gun show as a Nevada resident.... missed the big show last August. My PRK friend will be there as well.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 3:51:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Beanie Baby's and Jerky....Nope! the admission price alone will leave ya' pissed off and a 'damn that show sucked' when ya' walk back across the street to the Atlantis parking lot

Have Fun
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:20:11 PM EDT
[#4]
What Im looking for they always have...good deals on ammo and AK mags. Its a toss up...sometimes its a great show.....once in awhile it sucks. Everything I need this trip hey will have.
Ive got a Chinese NHM90 in Polytech wood and a muzzle brake.....i'll sell hopefully. AKs usually go fast when your walking around with one.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:24:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Of course I will be there. First gun show as a Nevada resident.... missed the big show last August. My PRK friend will be there as well.

when did you move to NV?  too bad the show isn't in 2 weeks, or i'd be there as well.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 6:22:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Last Crossroads show I went to last year sucked bad.  I promised myself I would never go back.

1 in 5 tables actually had a firearm for sale and only half of the tables even had gun related stuff.  This is not an exaggeration.

I don't need any jewelry, blinky lights, jerky, eyeglass cleaner, or sunglasses.

That being said, I'll probably go anyway...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:36:18 AM EDT
[#7]
hell you never know...you might run into the deal of a liftime. Or some of the worst jerky youve ever ate LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top